Tuesday, June 2, 2009

scuba

the best graduation gift i could ever get... scuba certification! me, karl, and teryn all got certified and i wish i had more pictures to show everyone how amazing it was, but these are the few i have. after the pool certification i wasnt quite sure if i would really like it, but i sure was wrong. i even got a little seasick (ok really seasick) the first day of diving, but still loved it. we saw everything... eels, turtles, a spotted eagle ray (which apparently is different than a manta ray but they look the same to me), and tons of fish. awesome... just awesome.


first day in the pool. we loooooove wetsuits.

before the first real dive. do i look like im about to start puking in about 20 minutes?


this was our instructor mel. she gave us handshakes underwater whenever we did good things. we loved her.


thanks richard & angie!

6 comments:

amysteed said...

oh I forgot how much I love scuba diving! We can go in Waterton...? pah. I'm glad your blogging days are back.

Carrie & Patrick said...

those pics are so amazing ash. almost too amazinggg.

terynmendenhall said...

Sometimes I think of that little pool, and the flames that were rising off our heads.

Carrie & Patrick said...

wow this is old.

terynmendenhall said...

blah blah blah blog again

Brad Fallon said...

Awesome pics! I love scuba diving too.
Brad Fallon