Tuesday, June 2, 2009

i'm way behind

alright... im way behind on posts so i think im just gonna do a few posts these next few days because if i tried to slam everything ive been doing into one it would be WAY too long and i know none of you have the attention span for that, not to mention that just seems too overwhelming for me. So, first up... graduation night and the best show of my life... Jenny Lewis






As anybody that knows me can attest, her voice is what I'm listening to 90% of the time (in fact as i'm writing this i'm thinking i want to listen to her right now), so if you don't know who she is, I recommend finding out. Seriously the best show of my life, and my last day of school ever. PERFECT day.

2 comments:

terynmendenhall said...

I didn't even really like her before you crazy Jenny freaks.....but thank you.

Carrie & Patrick said...

best night ever, im real glad we didnt wait in that line with the 50 yr old men and their 15 yr old girls.