Thursday, July 17, 2008

Its that time again... PROJECT RUNWAY!


So, guess what has started again?? It totally snuck up on me too but LUCKILY... I didn't miss anything (oh and Karly don't worry I Ti-Vo'd it for you). Even though I was kinda hoping for some more creative ideas for materials instead of tablecloths galore, I still think its gonna be a good season. Too early to declare any favorites... but i LOVED seeing an appearance by one of my all time faves, Austin Scarlett... haha! Oh I love this show.

3 comments:

karly angela zobrist said...

ahh! can´t wait

The Dudley Bunch said...

Holy crap Ashley...you have a blog and I found it! I am going to add you to my links so we can keep track of you. don't feel pressured to add your ancient aunt and uncle to yours...hee hee.

terynmendenhall said...

Of course I'll put in a good word for you. Are you serious about it?